The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL®) is a leading international language test for academic English. The TOEFLITP® test, part of the TOEFL® test family, serves schools, universities and other organisations as a flexible, cost-effective and reliable tool for assessing listening and reading comprehension as well as grammar skills for academic English.
• Placement test with continuous scores and classification in the respective CEFR level (i.e. it is not merely a 'pass or fail' test)• Paper-based test, carried out in authorised TOEFL ITP® test centres
• Ranging from A2 to C1 CEFR
• Listening comprehension: 50 multiple-choice questions (35 minutes) • Written expression: 40 multiple-choice questions (25 minutes)• Reading comprehension: 50 multiple-choice questions (55 minutes)
• The entire test lasts 115 minutes
Purpose of the test:
• Assessment and certification of your current English language skills• For education institutions: classification and progress measurement for their own pupils or students, and for admission, accreditation, placement and as an initial test for certain degree programmes
Source: Translated from the LTS website (Language Testing & Service, www.language-testing-service.de)
In these 8 lessons, the focus will be on the techniques and strategies necessary to navigate the different sections of the test. This ensures optimal preparation for this specific test format.(Registration via the registration form)
The TOEFL ITP®-Test ist not accepted as a language certificate in English-speaking countries. For this you need the TOEFL iBt-Test. With the TOEFL ITP®-Test you can provide proof of your English competency for studying abroad (except in the USA, GB, Canada, Australia, etc.) or for studying in Germany. Before registering for the test, we recommend that you clarify with your chosen institution if the TOEFL ITP®-Test is accepted there.
Registration starts on 07 January 2020 via the registration form.
The number of participants is limited to 15. All admitted participants will get a separat confirmation via E-Mail.
• Test date: 3 March 2020 from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m. in room NK 312 (Nikolakloster building, Innstrasse 40) site plan
Registration deadline: 14 February 2020
Payment deadline: 18 February 2020
Thursday, 20.02.2020 18:00 – 19:30
Tuesday, 25.02.2020 16:30 – 18:00
Thursday, 27.02.2020 18:00 – 19:30
Monday, 02.03.2020 16:30 – 18:00
Room 312 NK (Nikolakloster Third Floor)
• 89.00 euros
• Certificate: 13.00 euros (please indicate when registering if you need a separate certificate)
• preparation course: 50.00 euros
• express correction: 23.00 euros (5 days + postal way starting with the first working day following the test)
If you wish to register a group, please contact the Language Centre directly.