The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL®) is a leading international language test for academic English. The TOEFL ITP® test, part of the TOEFL® test family, serves schools, universities and other organisations as a flexible, cost-effective and reliable tool for assessing listening and reading comprehension as well as grammar skills for academic English.
• Placement test with continuous scores and classification in the respective CEFR level (i.e. it is not merely a 'pass or fail' test)
• Paper-based test, carried out in authorised TOEFL ITP® test centres
• Ranging from A2 to C1 CEFR
• Listening comprehension: 50 multiple-choice questions (35 minutes)
• Written expression: 40 multiple-choice questions (25 minutes)
• Reading comprehension: 50 multiple-choice questions (55 minutes)
• The entire test lasts 155 minutes
Purpose of the test:
• Assessment and certification of your current English language skills
• For education institutions: classification and progress measurement for their own pupils or students, and for admission, accreditation, placement and as an initial test for certain degree programmes
Source: Translated from the LTS website (Language Testing & Service, www.language-testing-service.de)
In these 8 lessons, the focus will be on the techniques and strategies necessary to navigate the different sections of the test. This ensures optimal preparation for this specific test format. (Registration via the registration form). The course dates will be published here as soon as possible.
The TOEFL ITP®-Test ist not accepted as a language certificate in English-speaking countries. For this you need the TOEFL iBt-Test. With the TOEFL ITP®-Test you can provide proof of your English competency for studying abroad (except in the USA, GB, Canada, Australia, etc.) or for studying in Germany. Before registering for the test, we recommend that you clarify with your chosen institution if the TOEFL ITP®-Test is accepted there.
The correction time is approx. 10 working days plus post delivery time, starting with the first working day after the test.
The express correction option (23.00 euros) reduces the time to approx. 5 working days plus post delivery time.
The results will then be sent by post to the address entered in the registering form.
The next TOEFL ITP® will take place on Wednesday May 11, 2022 from 1.00pm until 3.30pm.
Room NK 317 (Nikolakloster, Innstraße 40, 94032 Passau)
Registration start: April 4, 2022 at 9.00am
Registration deadline: April 26, 2022
Payment deadline: May 3, 2022 (Please note that late payments can no longer be considered and your registration is therefore no longer valid)
• 89.00 euros
• Certificate: 13.00 euros (please indicate when registering if you need a separate certificate)
• Express correction: 23.00 euros (5 days + post delivery time starting with the first working day after the test)
• Online preparation class: 50.00 euros
The registration form for the next TOEFL ITP® test is available here during the registration period.